Tired of your usual breakfast? Looking to up your breakfast game?
Fruit Scrambled Eggs
- 3 eggs
- Handful of berries (strawberries, raspberries or blueberries)
- Small banana
- Crack the 3 eggs into a bowl.
- Mash up the berries and banana in a separate bowl.
- Add the banana and berries to the bowl with the eggs and mix everything together.
- Add non-stick cooking spray to your pan, and cook the mixture just as you would scrambled eggs.
This breakfast is loaded with protein and fiber, and is sure to give you the energy you need to start your day.