- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 12 Ounces Wild Caught Salmon
- 1/2 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Diced Avocado
- 1 Cup Diced Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Olive Oil to Taste
- Chop avocado, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, red onion, and carrots into small pieces.
- Separate four large lettuce leaves per person from stem and place on individual plates.
- Sauté salmon with a drizzle of olive oil until the fish can tear apart easily (approx. 10 minutes).
- Place veggies and fish on individual lettuce leaves and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Squeeze fresh lime and add salt and pepper to taste.