- 2 handfuls of young arugula
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 small red onion
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 Haas avocado
- 1 TBSP Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp raw local honey
- 1 handful fresh soft herbs (dill, basil, or cilantro)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Soak onion in a bowl with lime juice for ten minutes, (up to an hour for an even softer, sweeter result).
- Scoop seeds out of cucumber. Put seeds in blender. Slice cucumber in half, lengthwise.
- In a large bowl arrange lettuce and greens, cucumber, carrot and radish. Take onion out of the lime juice and arrange on plate with vegetables.
- Add to the blender leftover lime juice, avocado, vinegar, cayenne, honey, herbs, and salt. Blend until smooth, adding a small amount of water, if needed.
- Dollop dressing generously on salad.