- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP fresh ginger, minced
- 3 TBSP almond butter
- 1 TBSP chili garlic sauce
- 1 TBSP fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use your mandolin to start slicing the zucchinis lengthwise...or use a knife to slice the zucchini’s as thinly as you can lengthwise. Slice into the shape of a spaghetti noodle.
- Turn stove top on to medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and ginger, until soft and translucent.
- Add the fish sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, lime juice, almond butter and a bit of salt. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the sauté pan, and stir covering the noodles completely with the sauce.
- We want the noodles to cook slightly and become warm, this may take approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!