Football season is back! Enjoy your football Sunday with some healthy snacks like our black bean hummus. This hummus pairs perfectly with raw sliced vegetables or your favorite chip!
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place the garlic in a food processor, process until minced.
- Add the beans, lime juice and salt, and process into a purée.
- With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream.
- Process until mixture thickens, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cilantro, and spoon into a serving dish.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.