- 1 bunch of organic kale
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan sea salt and pepper mixed
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears, carefully remove the stems from the leaves and tear the leaves into bit size pieces.
- Wash kale and dry completely.
- Massage kale with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 10-15 minutes. Edges should be brown, but not burnt.
Tip: Add shaved parmesan cheese or your favorite spices to these chips for fun new flavors!