Summer is right around the corner, and that means beach picnics and barbecues!
Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite summer recipes, a new twist on the traditional deviled eggs.
AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS
This recipes makes 8 servings. Total time approximately 6 minutes.
- 4 Medium Sized Ripe Avocados (Halved, Peeled, and Pitted)
- 8 oz. Hummus
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1-1/2 TBSP Yellow Mustard
Season to Taste with:
- Sea Salt, Garlic and Black Pepper or Cayenne Pepper
- Combine Hummus, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, and Yellow Mustard in a bowl.
- Season your mixture to the desired taste with Sea Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper or Cayenne Pepper.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the hummus mixture into each avocado half.
- Serve and Enjoy!