Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk (or nut milk of your choice) (1 cup plain Greek yogurt) - optional
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and chopped 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt, and the vanilla until just blended.
- Whisk in the chia seeds; let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, in a medium bowl, toss the berries and mix in the almonds.