This year I will be making my favorite Peanut Butter Cookies!
The cookies are gluten free, dairy free and flourless!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups of creamy organic peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 cups organic coconut sugar
- 2 cage free eggs
- 1 bag of dark chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together, and create 1 inch cookie dough balls from ingredients
- Place the cookie dough on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes
- Take cookies out and add dark chocolate kisses to each cookie, the trick is to twist the chocolate as you press it into the cookie
- Place back in the oven for an additional minute
- Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack.
I am also going to try out a new recipe this year from Kelly Leveque, author of Body Love!
Pecan Thumbprint Cookie
- 1 cup creamy raw pecan butter (homemade: pecans pulsed in a food processor until creamy)
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans, extra 2 tbsp for topping.
- Honey for drizzle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pecan butter, sugar, egg, baking soda salt, and chopped pecans.
- Make 1-inch balls and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey and top with extra chopped pecans.