- 24 large shrimp - tails on, deveined
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Pink Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place shrimp in a bowl and season with fennel, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste, and the zest of 2 lemons.
- Add garlic and oil and use your hands to coat shrimp evenly.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high and cook shrimp until pink and firm, add the juice of 2 lemons to the shrimp and serve immediately.